The Cisco SFP-H25G-CU2M is a high-speed, 25 Gigabit Ethernet (25G) copper cable assembly. It is designed to provide a cost-effective and reliable solution for connecting switches, routers, and servers within a data center or enterprise network. The cable has SFP28 connectors on both ends, allowing it to be plugged into SFP28 ports on compatible networking devices. It supports a maximum cable length of 2 meters and provides a high-bandwidth, low-latency connection for high-performance data transmission.
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
- Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches
Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) Support